|“…that wedding coming up”||“..that fun run you promised to do with your kids..”|
- Focus on emotions is key to improving heart health in people living with obesityon June 17, 2021 at 12:27 pm
People living with obesity who attended a non-judgemental and personalized lifestyle modification program improved their cardiovascular and mental […]
- Young adults who lost and then restored heart health had lower risk of heart attack, strokeon June 14, 2021 at 1:06 pm
A long-term analysis of young adults in Korea found that those with poor heart health had higher rates of cardiovascular disease at a younger age. […]
- Women's mental health has higher association with dietary factorson June 9, 2021 at 6:33 pm
Women's mental health likely has a higher association with dietary factors than men's, according to new research.
- Men with sensory loss are more likely to be obeseon June 8, 2021 at 3:32 pm
Men who suffer sensory loss, particularly hearing loss, are more likely to be physically inactive and obese than women, according to a new study.
- Sugar overload may be a recipe for long-term problemson June 8, 2021 at 1:22 pm
Children who consume too much sugar could be at greater risk of becoming obese, hyperactive, and cognitively impaired, as adults, according to the […]
- Junk food game helps people eat less and lose weighton June 1, 2021 at 5:58 pm
Using a brain-training app helps people eat less junk food and lose weight, new research suggests.
- Tai chi can mirror healthy benefits of conventional exerciseon May 31, 2021 at 9:45 pm
A new study shows that tai chi mirrors the beneficial effects of conventional exercise by reducing waist circumference in middle-aged and older […]
- Alzheimer's: Blood oxygen levels could explain why memory loss is an early symptomon May 28, 2021 at 3:40 pm
Scientists have recorded blood oxygen levels in the hippocampus and provided experimental proof for why the area, commonly referred to as 'the […]
- Amazon indigenous group's lifestyle may hold a key to slowing down agingon May 26, 2021 at 10:58 pm
The Tsimane indigenous people of the Bolivian Amazon experience less brain atrophy than their American and European peers. The decrease in their […]
- Intermittent fasting in mice effective at promoting long term memory retentionon May 25, 2021 at 1:55 am
Intermittent Fasting (IF) is an effective means of improving long term memory retention and generating new adult hippocampal neurons in mice. […]