- PODCAST | Justice for Kopano: What happened to Kopano?on February 2, 2021 at 7:57 am
In January 2020 Sunday Times eventually managed to track down the family of Kopano Molelekedi, the little girl who was hit by a car, abducted and left for dead in Pennyville Park Johannesburg
- Hawks boss fingered in rendition scandalon October 16, 2018 at 9:24 am
Damning new documents put Hawks boss Lieutenant-General Anwa Dramat at the centre of a rendition scandal in which Zimbabweans were arrested in South Africa and sent across the border to be tortured and killed.
- Private security firm ‘involved’ in deadly Cato Manor gunfighton October 16, 2018 at 9:24 am
On one mission in January 2009, the Cato Manor officers intercepted a gang of eight suspects on their way to rob the Spar supermarket in Pietermaritzburg.
- Day the cops cheered her father’s shootingon October 16, 2018 at 9:24 am
At 2pm on Tuesday February 3 2009, Ellen Mkhize and her daughter Zamambo were stuck in traffic on Umgeni Road, central Durban.
- Cato Manor unit was a death squad, says insideron October 16, 2018 at 9:24 am
A former confidant of KwaZulu-Natal Hawks boss Johan Booysen who has turned whistleblower holds the key to unravelling how the Cato Manor unit functioned.
- Cato Manor killing spree heads northon October 16, 2018 at 9:24 am
Frikkie Greyling* was watching TV at his home in Boksburg, east of Johannesburg, when he heard seven shots fired rapidly from the same gun in the street outside. His wife phoned the police. “I was in the house with my kids. I heard people talking […]
- Broke SABC blew R700k on chairman's bling wheelson March 17, 2018 at 10:01 pm
The SABC splurged more than R700,000 on a luxury German SUV to chauffeur one of its controversial former board chairmen at a time when the public broadcaster was bleeding money.
- Struggling SAA spends R35m on bodyguards for five key personnelon March 17, 2018 at 10:01 pm
Broke flag carrier SAA is splurging up to R35-million on bodyguards for five "key personnel" in anticipation of an unpopular announcement from the airline that it intends to make "significant" staff cuts.
- ANCon December 17, 2017 at 10:52 am
ANC Deputy Secretary General, Jesse Duarte addresses the media on the party's credenitials during the 54th ANC National Elective Conference taking place at Nasrec on 17 December 2017.
- Nkosazana's hand was out for favours tooon July 29, 2017 at 10:00 pm
ANC presidential hopeful Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma asked the Gupta family to pay for a business-class ticket for a Cameroonian reporter to visit South Africa when she was campaigning to become AU Commission chairwoman.
- How Gupta associate Singh rushed in with a guaranteeon July 29, 2017 at 10:00 pm
Inside Eskom CFO's dodgy actions that misrepresented board
- NPA boss, Shaun Abrahams assembles team to help probe state captureon July 29, 2017 at 10:00 pm
National director of public prosecutions Shaun Abrahams has appointed a team of top prosecutors to focus exclusively on criminal cases related to state capture and the Guptas.
- On Van Rooyen's agenda - find work for Trillianon July 29, 2017 at 10:00 pm
Just a month after Des van Rooyen took office as minister of co-operative governance and traditional affairs, he met Gupta associates to give them department business.
- Guptas seek to shift billionson July 22, 2017 at 10:08 pm
Timing raises new questions over treaty with Gulf tax haven
- Power dressing: how Zuma got his Gupta suiton July 15, 2017 at 10:06 pm
Gupta family splashed out for suits at wedding the president was too ashamed to attend
- Mounting evidence of Zwane-Gupta collaborationon July 15, 2017 at 10:06 pm
Minister of Mineral Resources Mosebenzi Zwane not only used the Guptas' private jet during a trip to Dubai and Switzerland two years ago, he also spent three nights at the same five-star Zurich hotel as the Guptas and their business associates.
- How Gupta family got nod for Waterkloofon July 8, 2017 at 10:05 pm
Wedding flight looks to have breached security and the law
- Guptas strike it rich selling gold in Dubaion July 8, 2017 at 10:05 pm
Family involved in running bullion operation in gold souk - but avoiding tax
- Gupta e-mails lift lid on R1m payment to Transnet board memberon July 8, 2017 at 10:05 pm
The Guptas allegedly paid R1-million to a Transnet board member who presided over big contracts awarded to their companies.
- Guptas: things fall apart as scandal claims latest victimon July 8, 2017 at 10:05 pm
New front opens in graft scandal as global firms act against executive behind family deals