[% oiopub-banner-3-left %]
- How to Shop Amazon Prime Day 2021 Like a Proby Talia Abbas on June 20, 2021 at 9:43 pm
The ultimate guide to the best fashion, beauty, travel, and home deals.
- All the Sweetest Celebrity Father's Day Tributes (So Far)by Glamour on June 20, 2021 at 7:47 pm
Gigi Hadid shared a rare photo of Zayn Malik and baby Khai.
- Kim Kardashian Says ‘Love You Unconditionally’ to Kanye West in Father's Day Tributeby Emily Tannenbaum on June 20, 2021 at 7:16 pm
The pair have split after seven years of marriage.
- Meghan Shares Her ‘Sentimental’ Father's Day Gift to Harry in First Interview Since Oprahby Emily Tannenbaum on June 20, 2021 at 3:11 pm
"As most of us do, you go, what am I going to get them as a gift?"
- 6 TV Shows and Movies to Watch This Week, Including Too Hot to Handle's Returnby Christopher Rosa on June 20, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Remember this reality show from last summer?
- Your Horoscope for the Week Aheadby Astro All-Starz on June 20, 2021 at 10:00 am
Here's what the stars have in store for you this week.
- These Life-Changing Vacuum Cleaners Are Seriously Discounted for Amazon Prime Dayby Erin Parker on June 20, 2021 at 7:30 am
Your space will be sparkling.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Just Got Real About Where They Standby Emily Tannenbaum on June 19, 2021 at 6:15 pm
He's reportedly been “struggling” with Kourtney's relationship with Travis Barker.
- Adrian Grenier Admits Nate Was the True Villain of The Devil Wears Pradaby Emily Tannenbaum on June 19, 2021 at 2:47 pm
Anne Hathaway doesn't necessarily agree…
- Uzo Aduba Relies on This Book to Help Her Get Through Big Transitions in Lifeby Jessica Radloff on June 19, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The In Treatment star wants to know how you're really doing.
- Juneteenth Is Now a National Holiday, But There’s Still More Work to Doby Jenny Singer on June 19, 2021 at 11:00 am
National recognition of Juneteenth is undeniable—but it should include a conscious effort to understand and teach the impact of slavery.
- All the Celebrities Expecting Babies in 2021by Christopher Rosa on June 19, 2021 at 11:00 am
Little ones are on the way!
- John Legend Calls Recent Bullying Claims Against Chrissy Teigen ‘Completely Fake’by Whitney Perry on June 18, 2021 at 9:41 pm
Designer Michael Costello's recent post has been called into question.
- Irina Shayk Was Photographed With Ex Bradley Cooper Amid Kanye West Dating Rumorsby Emily Tannenbaum on June 18, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Cooper was all smiles in NYC.
- Taylor Swift Says Red (Taylor's Version) Will Include 30 Songsby Glamour on June 18, 2021 at 7:01 pm
"One of them is even 10 minutes long.”
- Kate Middleton Just Wore Another Necklace That Honors Her Three Childrenby Emily Tannenbaum on June 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis are always close to her heart.
- Naomi Osaka Has Withdrawn From Wimbledon: 'She Will Be Ready for the Olympics'by Emily Tannenbaum on June 18, 2021 at 2:32 pm
The tennis champion is focussing on her mental health.
- Alex Rodriguez Has Reportedly ‘Come to Terms’ With His Split From Jennifer Lopezby Natasha Reda on June 18, 2021 at 2:20 pm
It took a moment.
- Machine Gun Kelly Reportedly Wants to Start a Family With Megan Foxby Glamour on June 18, 2021 at 2:10 pm
An engagement may be coming soon.
- La La Anthony Has Reportedly Filed for Divorce From Carmelo Anthonyby Glamour on June 17, 2021 at 10:00 pm
The couple have been married 11 years.
- Olivia Noceda Knows Acne Sucks, and She's OK With Itby Bella Cacciatore on June 17, 2021 at 9:30 pm
The influencer and blogger shares her skin journey and must-have products for Glamour's Acne Diaries.
- For Dascha Polanco, Self-Care Is Thanking Her Feet After a Pedicureby Janae McKenzie on June 17, 2021 at 9:00 pm
The In the Heights star shares her favorite things–including the words of affirmation that motivate her.
- Everyone Is Getting Back Togetherby Jenny Singer on June 17, 2021 at 8:30 pm
If you’re thinking of texting your ex, you’re not alone. We feel a lack of control right now—so of course we turn to the familiar.
- Katrina Lake Starts Her Days With Mentorship and Ends Them With Mochiby Janae McKenzie on June 17, 2021 at 7:09 pm
The Stitch Fix CEO talks getting it done, the power of rejection, and how she is elevating the new faces of fashion.
- Cynthia Bailey Has the Perfect Potato Salad Recipe for Summerby Jessica Radloff on June 17, 2021 at 3:30 pm
“I am officially the potato salad maker in my family,” says the Real Housewives of Atlanta star. "I’ll put it up against anybody.”