- News24.com | Springbok prop Vincent Koch helps Saracens clinch promotion to end Premiership exileon June 20, 2021 at 8:35 pm
Saracens sealed their return to the English Premiership as they clinched promotion from the Championship with a 57-15 rout of Ealing on Sunday.
- News24.com | Patrice Motsepe says Africa will learn from Europe and launch Super Leagueon June 20, 2021 at 6:51 pm
CAF president Patrice Motsepe believes Africa can succeed where Europe failed and launch a Super League, according to a statement released by the continental organisation on Sunday.
- News24.com | Zuma wants to see justice being done for all South Africans, says Mzwanele Manyion June 20, 2021 at 6:37 pm
Corruption-accused former president Jacob Zuma's battles with the Zondo Commission and National Prosecuting Authority is not only for himself but for all South Africans to ensure that justice is being done.
- News24.com | Ladysmith stones are quartz crystals and not diamonds, experts findon June 20, 2021 at 5:45 pm
The hopes of KwaHlathi's prospectors have been dashed with the news that the stones which they mined are quartz crystals and not diamonds.
- News24.com | Emirates to resume flights to SAon June 20, 2021 at 5:35 pm
The Emirates Group announced its first year of loss in more than 30 years, caused by a significant drop in revenue, fully attributed to the impact of Covid-19-related flight and travel restrictions throughout its entire financial year of 2020/21.
- News24.com | Marquez takes German MotoGP victory for first win since 2019, SA's Brad Binder 4thon June 20, 2021 at 5:34 pm
Marc Marquez banished 18 months of struggles on Sunday as he dominated in the rain at the Sachsenring to win the German MotoGP.
- News24.com | Gqeberha's name is here to stay as Nathi Mthethwa rejects thousands of objectionson June 20, 2021 at 5:16 pm
The pronunciation lessons some people needed for new place names like Gqeberha and Qonce will not be wasted after Sport, Arts and Culture Minister Nathi Mthethwa rejected thousands of objections to name changes in the Eastern Cape
- Businessinsider.co.za | We fact-checked daily deals discount claims from OneDayOnly and Takealoton June 20, 2021 at 4:07 pm
Not all deals are as good as online stores make them sound.
- News24.com | Six die on the R74 between Kranskop and Greytown, KwaZulu-Natalon June 20, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Six people were killed in an accident on the R74 between Kranskop and Greytown on Saturday night.
- News24.com | Covid-19: China gives one-billionth vaccine shoton June 20, 2021 at 4:03 pm
China on Sunday announced it had administered its one-billionth shot in the world's biggest coronavirus inoculation drive as Brazil's death toll from the pandemic passed 500 000.