- News24.com | All Blacks to take Boks' No 1 ranking but coach Foster says winning Tests more importanton September 19, 2021 at 8:47 am
All Blacks coach Ian Foster insists winning Test matches is all that matters, downplaying their return to the top of the world rankings as "not on our minds at all".
- Businessinsider.co.za | SpaceX's first space tourists have returned to Earth, splashing down inside the Crew Dragon spaceshipon September 19, 2021 at 8:35 am
SpaceX's Inspiration4 mission, a spaceship filled with tourists, has survived a high-speed plummet through Earth's atmosphere and returned home.
- Businessinsider.co.za | Drones to make waves in research with a new way to figure out why southern right whales are disappearingon September 19, 2021 at 8:19 am
Thanks to climate change, whales numbers are declining. Drones are here to help solve the mystery.
- News24.com | 'Person of interest' in YouTuber disappearance case has been missing for days, says familyon September 19, 2021 at 8:09 am
Brian Laundrie, the fiancé and person of interest in the case of the disappearance of Gabrielle Petito, has reportedly gone missing.
- News24.com | Bok flyhalf Handre Pollard credits Wallabies for having done their homeworkon September 19, 2021 at 6:45 am
Springbok flyhalf Handre Pollard said the Wallabies did their homework on them that paid off in the 30-17 win for Dave Rennie's side in Brisbane.
- News24.com | 'It's hard to comprehend the tragedy': Ramaphosa pays tribute to Jolidee Matongo, who died in an accidenton September 18, 2021 at 10:45 pm
The newly-elected mayor of Johannesburg, Jolidee Matongo, has died.
- News24.com | Zuma to take ConCourt battle to African Court on Human and Peoples Rights - foundationon September 18, 2021 at 7:49 pm
The Jacob Zuma foundation says the former president has instructed his legal team to take his battle with the Constitutional Court, over his incarceration, to the African Court on Human and Peoples Rights.
- News24.com | New York real estate heir Robert Durst found guilty of murdering friendon September 18, 2021 at 4:46 pm
Robert Durst, the New York real estate heir who was accused of at least three murders, was found guilty of killing a long-time friend 21 years ago in California.
- News24.com | Zuma medical parole: Ramaphosa says he had no say in the decision, only found out once it was doneon September 18, 2021 at 3:37 pm
The government is not opposing a two-part high court application by AfriForum to have former president Jacob Zuma's medical parole set aside.
- News24.com | Notre-Dame's restoration ready to start as safety work completedon September 18, 2021 at 3:19 pm
Work to shore up the Notre-Dame de Paris has been finished, allowing restoration to start at the cathedral two years after a fire destroyed the attic and sent its spire crashing through the vaults below, officials said on Saturday.