- News24.com | All Blacks to take Boks' No 1 ranking but coach Foster says winning Tests more importanton September 19, 2021 at 8:47 am
All Blacks coach Ian Foster insists winning Test matches is all that matters, downplaying their return to the top of the world rankings as "not on our minds at all".
- News24.com | Former pro cyclist Chris Anker Sorensen dies in Belgian crashon September 19, 2021 at 7:37 am
Former pro cyclist Chris Anker Sorensen was killed in a road accident on the sidelines of the world championships in Belgium on Saturday, local media reported, citing Denmark's TV2 Sport.
- News24.com | All Blacks close in on Rugby Championship as Wallabies stun Springbokson September 19, 2021 at 7:16 am
New Zealand placed one hand on the Rugby Championship title with a bonus point thrashing of Argentina while Australia stunned South Africa for a second time.
- News24.com | Black Caps arrive in Dubai after abandoning Pakistan touron September 19, 2021 at 7:07 am
The New Zealand cricket team arrived in Dubai early Sunday after fleeing Pakistan but officials refused to give details of the security threat that forced them to abruptly cancel their tour.
- News24.com | American duo share lead at Fortinet Championshipon September 19, 2021 at 6:56 am
Jim Knous and Maverick McNealy both birdied their final holes of the round to top a crowded leaderboard at The Fortinet Championship, the first PGA Tour event of the new season.
- News24.com | Bok flyhalf Handre Pollard credits Wallabies for having done their homeworkon September 19, 2021 at 6:45 am
Springbok flyhalf Handre Pollard said the Wallabies did their homework on them that paid off in the 30-17 win for Dave Rennie's side in Brisbane.
- News24.com | Clean sweep for Blitzboks on opening day of Canada Sevenson September 19, 2021 at 6:45 am
The Blitzboks scored 20 tries in three matches on day one of the Canada Sevens and only conceded three.
- News24.com | Bok defensive flaws leave coach Nienaber mystified after heavy Wallabies defeaton September 19, 2021 at 6:41 am
The Springboks' unflattering defensive performance in their 30-17 loss to the Wallabies in Brisbane on Saturday left their coach Jacques Nienaber mystified.
- News24.com | Skipper Kolisi rues individual errors: 'As players, we take responsibility'on September 18, 2021 at 10:01 pm
Springbok captain Siya Kolisi says individual errors cost his side in Saturday's defeat to Australia.
- News24.com | WRAP | Premier Leagueon September 18, 2021 at 9:29 pm
A comprehensive wrap of all the collated fixtures, scores and match reports from the English Premier League.
- News24.com | Guardiola 'guilty' after Man City frustrated in Southampton drawon September 18, 2021 at 8:27 pm
Manchester City were held to a frustrating 0-0 draw by Southampton as the fans who packed the Etihad Stadium following Pep Guardiola's plea endured a lacklustre display.
- News24.com | Five players to watch as IPL rivalries are revivedon September 18, 2021 at 8:25 pm
The Indian Premier League roars back this weekend in the United Arab Emirates, more than four months after being halted by the coronavirus pandemic in India.
- News24.com | Bok pivot Pollard denies 'attitude' issues after Wallabies loss: 'We weren't clinical enough'on September 18, 2021 at 8:16 pm
Springbok flyhalf Handre Pollard says there is no issue with the Springboks' attitude following back-to-back losses against Australia.
- News24.com | Blitzboks overpower Mexico in Vancouver Sevens openeron September 18, 2021 at 8:15 pm
The Blitzboks have easily won their opening encounter at the Vancouver Sevens by beating Mexico 53-0 in their Pool A clash on Saturday.
- News24.com | WRAP | DStv Premiershipon September 18, 2021 at 7:24 pm
A comprehensive wrap of all the collated fixtures, scores and match reports from the DStv Premiership:
- News24.com | Royal AM thrash Kaizer Chiefson September 18, 2021 at 7:23 pm
Kaizer Chiefs' disappointing start to the new DStv Premiership season continued on Saturday as they suffered a shock 4-1 defeat at home to PSL newcomers Royal AM.
- News24.com | Mane scores 100th Liverpool goal in Palace strollon September 18, 2021 at 6:16 pm
Sadio Mane scored his 100th Liverpool goal as the Senegal star inspired a 3-0 win against Crystal Palace that sent his side top of the Premier League on Saturday.
- News24.com | Pakistan battling isolation as cricket host after New Zealand pull outon September 18, 2021 at 6:03 pm
Pakistan cricket began confronting its worst fear with the national side staring at another era of isolation from hosting international matches after New Zealand abandoned their tour, citing a security threat.
- News24.com | WATCH | SA's Ryno Pieterse shown straight red card for horror tackle in Top 14 clashon September 18, 2021 at 5:32 pm
South African born lock, Ryno Pieterse has been sent off in a Top 14 clash in France for a horror late tackle while playing for Castre against Bordeaux.
- News24.com | All Blacks score five tries to crush Argentina and send warning to Springbokson September 18, 2021 at 3:39 pm
An under-strength but still ominous New Zealand inflicted a fourth straight Rugby Championship defeat on Argentina Saturday, with the All Blacks cruising to a 36-13 victory in Brisbane.