- News24.com | Fire crews contain blaze on Lion's Headon June 20, 2021 at 8:52 pm
A fire broke out on Lion's Head in Cape Town but was contained quickly by fire crews..
- News24.com | Zuma wants to see justice being done for all South Africans, says Mzwanele Manyion June 20, 2021 at 6:37 pm
Corruption-accused former president Jacob Zuma's battles with the Zondo Commission and National Prosecuting Authority is not only for himself but for all South Africans to ensure that justice is being done.
- News24.com | Ladysmith stones are quartz crystals and not diamonds, experts findon June 20, 2021 at 5:45 pm
The hopes of KwaHlathi's prospectors have been dashed with the news that the stones which they mined are quartz crystals and not diamonds.
- News24.com | Gqeberha's name is here to stay as Nathi Mthethwa rejects thousands of objectionson June 20, 2021 at 5:16 pm
The pronunciation lessons some people needed for new place names like Gqeberha and Qonce will not be wasted after Sport, Arts and Culture Minister Nathi Mthethwa rejected thousands of objections to name changes in the Eastern Cape
- News24.com | Hawks tight-lipped on Bushiris' 'secret sojourns to SA'on June 20, 2021 at 4:26 pm
The Hawks have refused to be drawn into commenting on a report that fugitive preacher Shepherd Bushiri has been flitting in and out of South Africa.
- News24.com | Armed fugitive sought in connection with R400m cocaine bust in Pretoriaon June 20, 2021 at 3:58 pm
Investigators from the Hawks' SA Narcotics Enforcement Bureau are hunting a suspected drug trafficker who evaded arrest when three people linked to a R400 million cocaine haul in Pretoria were nabbed last week in Cape Town.
- News24.com | Joburg Mayor Geoff Makhubo positive for Covid-19on June 20, 2021 at 3:23 pm
Johannesburg Mayor Geoff Makhuba is in quarantine after contracting Covid-19 in Gauteng's third wave of heightened infections.
- News24.com | ANC, Harrismith community leaders to 'map a way forward' after week-long protestson June 20, 2021 at 1:38 pm
The ANC is expected to meet Harrismith community leaders to discuss a way forward after week-long service delivery protests in the area.
- News24.com | SA surgeons to reconstruct face of 9-year-old boy after Zimbabwe hyena attackon June 20, 2021 at 12:59 pm
Plastic surgeons in South Africa are preparing to reconstruct the face of a nine-year-old Zimbabwean boy mauled by a hyena in an attack last month.
- News24.com | KwaZulu-Natal cop dies on duty after alleged speedster runs him overon June 20, 2021 at 10:50 am
A motorist has been arrested for running over a traffic officer who was manning a speed camera operation along the N2 in eMpangeni, KwaZulu-Natal.
- News24.com | Covid-19: Equal Education welcomes decision to keep schools open amid third waveon June 20, 2021 at 10:06 am
Equal Education says keeping schools open during the third Covid-19 wave will protect pupils from the harmful impact of not being at school every day.
- News24.com | 3 suspects arrested for allegedly robbing, killing police officer in Umlazion June 20, 2021 at 8:59 am
Three suspects have been arrested in connection with the murder of a 34-year-old police sergeant in Umlazi's C Section.
- News24.com | Western Cape education department urges teachers to get Covid-19 jabon June 20, 2021 at 7:34 am
The Western Cape education department has urged teachers in the province to participate in the Covid-19 vaccine rollout and get their jabs to make schools safer.
- News24.com | Body of unknown man found in boot of burning car in the North Weston June 19, 2021 at 9:42 pm
North West police are investigating a murder after a man's body was found inside a burning car in Ikageng.
- News24.com | 3 arrested after 7 sheep found in luggage section of a bus in the Eastern Capeon June 19, 2021 at 9:02 pm
The police have arrested three suspects, including a bus driver, after they found seven sheep locked in the luggage section of a bus in Mount Fletcher, the Eastern Cape.
- News24.com | Cape Town high school raises funds to end period povertyon June 19, 2021 at 8:12 pm
The Representative Council of Learners at Camps Bay High School has embarked on a project to raise funds for sanitary products to end period poverty at the school for at least a year.
- News24.com | 2 cops among 3 nabbed for allegedly stealing Telkom copper cables worth R200K in KZNon June 19, 2021 at 7:24 pm
KwaZulu-Natal police have arrested three suspects, including two police sergeants, after they were allegedly caught transporting copper cables in a tow truck.
- News24.com | Covid-19: Schools will remain open amid third wave of Covid-19 infectionson June 19, 2021 at 4:20 pm
The Department of Basic Education has said schools will remain open even though the number of Covid-19 infections continues to soar.
- News24.com | What you need to know about vaccinations in SAon June 17, 2021 at 3:30 pm
South Africa's Covid-19 vaccination programme is under way. Here's what you need to know about who is eligible and how it works.
- News24.com | Contact News24's public editor with reader feedbackon January 21, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Any complaints, queries or suggestions about content on News24 may be sent to our public editor George Claassen.