- Jack Dorsey resigns from Twitterby Bloomberg on November 29, 2021 at 5:58 pm
Twitter co-founder and Jack Dorsey has stepped down as CEO of the social media company, and CTO Parag Agrawal will step into the role.
- De Ruyter must bring back South African skills — Former Eskom finance chiefby Myles Illidge on November 29, 2021 at 4:23 pm
Sir Mick Davis warns that André de Ruyter will never be successful unless there is a purposeful response by the South African government.
- Gauteng’s fourth wave has startedby SANews on November 29, 2021 at 4:19 pm
The NICD's head of public health surveillance and response, Michelle Groome, says that for all intents and purposes Gauteng's fourth wave has already begun.
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to step down — Reportby Myles Illidge on November 29, 2021 at 3:18 pm
Sources have told CNBC that Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey, is expected to give up his role at the company.
- Petrol price shock for South Africaby Staff Writer on November 29, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Buckle up, here is how much more you will be paying for petrol from December.
- DStv Streama’s big plans to take on Apple TVby Jan Vermeulen on November 29, 2021 at 1:36 pm
"Patriotism only takes you so far," says MultiChoice South Africa CEO Nyiko Shiburi.
- Good news about Covid-19 omicron in South Africaby Bloomberg on November 29, 2021 at 1:14 pm
People infected by omicron in South Africa are showing very different symptoms to those suffering from the delta strain.
- SYSPRO ERP – The ultimate operations management software for manufacturersby Partner on November 29, 2021 at 12:52 pm
SYSPRO MOM supports the entire manufacturing lifestyle to give you a 360-degree view of your production processes.
- Expect over 10,000 new daily Covid-19 cases in South Africa by end of the weekby Hanno Labuschagne on November 29, 2021 at 11:51 am
Leading epidemiologist and former chairman of the government’s ministerial advisory committee on Covid–19, Professor Salim Abdool Karim, warns that the omicron variant will cause a surge in Covid-19 cases by the end of the week.
- SA’s No.1 ISP just released Black Friday’s best internet dealsby Partner on November 29, 2021 at 10:51 am
RSAWEB, South Africa’s no.1 ranked internet service provider (ISP), has just released by far the most competitive fibre deals from only R99.
- One Black Friday shopper blew R450,000 in a single transactionby Myles Illidge on November 29, 2021 at 10:47 am
FNB saw Black Friday spending increase by 19% this year, while Standard Bank noticed a rise of 17%.
- Binance reopens Dogecoin withdrawals after Elon Musk fightby Bloomberg on November 29, 2021 at 10:17 am
Binance has fully opened withdrawals of Dogecoin after a technical glitch that spurred a heated back-and-forth between Elon Musk and the exchange's chief executive officer.
- Koeberg nuclear power station life extension poses serious risksby Chris Yelland on November 29, 2021 at 9:19 am
The life extension of the Koeberg nuclear power station poses significant risks for South Africa, writes Chris Yelland.
- Vodacom Upgrade and Contract Deals launched on Technomobi – Win an LG speaker worth R3,700by Partner on November 29, 2021 at 8:49 am
Technomobi is offering incredible Online Vodacom deals on a variety of popular smartphones.
- PPC’s R664 million net-zero planby Bloomberg on November 29, 2021 at 8:37 am
PPC aims to cut its carbon dioxide emissions to 550kg per ton by 2030.