- One in 6 families in new study spent more than $5,000 to have a babyon June 19, 2021 at 1:19 pm
When delivering moms require caesarians or their newborns need neonatal care, some families may spend as much as $10,000 out-of-pocket, according to […]
- How childhood exercise could maintain and promote cognitive function in later...on June 18, 2021 at 5:40 pm
People who are physically active during childhood have higher cognitive functions in later life. Participants who exercised when they were children […]
- Use rewards effectively to boost creativityon June 18, 2021 at 5:40 pm
To boost employees' creativity, managers should consider offering a set of rewards for them to choose from, according to a new study.
- Science-based hiccups interventionon June 18, 2021 at 5:39 pm
A science-based intervention relieved hiccups for 92% of 249 users who self-reported the effectiveness of the tool. =
- Beneficial bacteria can be restored to C-section babies at birthon June 17, 2021 at 8:36 pm
Babies born by Cesarean section don't have the same healthy bacteria as those born vaginally, but a new study finds that these natural bacteria can […]
- If you ride an e-scooter, take safety precautionson June 17, 2021 at 8:35 pm
New research shows that nearly 28% of all electric scooters reported injuries were head and neck injuries.
- First months decisive for immune system developmenton June 17, 2021 at 6:36 pm
Many diseases caused by a dysregulated immune system, such as allergies, asthma and autoimmunity, can be traced back to events in the first few […]
- Having a strong life purpose eases loneliness of COVID-19 isolation, study findson June 16, 2021 at 7:42 pm
Why can some people weather the stress of social isolation better than others, and what implications does this have for their health? New research […]
- A quarter of adults don't want children -- and they're still happyon June 16, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Is parenting life's greatest joy? New research from psychologists examines life satisfaction of adults who don't want children, revealing no […]
- Computers predict people's tastes in arton June 16, 2021 at 6:32 pm
A new study showing that computers can predict what paintings people will like offers insight into how our brains make aesthetic judgments.
- That song is stuck in your head, but it's helping you to rememberon June 16, 2021 at 1:41 pm
New research suggests that remembering a song in your head is more than a passing nuisance -- it plays an important role in helping memories form, […]
- Use of PFAS in cosmetics 'widespread,' new study findson June 15, 2021 at 5:22 pm
Many cosmetics sold in the United States and Canada likely contain high levels of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), a potentially toxic […]
- Head impacts linked to imaging changes in youth football playerson June 15, 2021 at 5:22 pm
With pre-season football training on the horizon, a new study shows that head impacts experienced during practice are associated with changes in […]
- Air pollution exposure during pregnancy may boost babies' obesity riskon June 15, 2021 at 5:22 pm
New research shows pregnant women exposed to higher levels of air pollution have babies who grow unusually fast in the first months after birth, […]
- Bed sharing does not lead to stronger infant-mother attachment or maternal...on June 15, 2021 at 5:21 pm
New research has found that there is no link between bed sharing, infant-mother attachment, and infant behavioral outcomes.
- Healthy fat impacted by change in diet and circadian clockon June 15, 2021 at 5:20 pm
Changing your eating habits or altering your circadian clock can impact healthy fat tissue throughout your lifespan, according to a preclinical study.
- Research reveals why people pick certain campsiteson June 14, 2021 at 10:56 pm
Those in love with the outdoors can spend their entire lives chasing that perfect campsite. New research suggests what they are trying to find.
- Introducing play to higher education reduces stress and forms deeper connection...on June 14, 2021 at 10:56 pm
Higher education students are more engaged and motivated when they are taught using playful pedagogy rather than the traditional lecture-based […]
- New health benefits of red seaweeds unveiledon June 14, 2021 at 10:55 pm
Red seaweeds have been prevalent in the diets of Asian communities for thousands of years. Researchers have now shown how these algae confer health […]
- How gender norms and job loss affect relationship statuson June 14, 2021 at 1:06 pm
Research shows that, in cultures that value men as breadwinners, their unemployment can affect the long-term success of a romantic relationship.
- 5 Healthy Chutneys to Boost Immunity and Secure Healthon April 9, 2020 at 9:32 am
Do you love eating chutneys? Here are healthy chutneys and their amazing health benefits.
- Simple Yoga Poses Reflecting The Different Stages Of A Growing Butterflyon April 9, 2020 at 8:36 am
Encourage your kid to practice Yoga with these simple and interesting butterfly yoga exercises. Do together for an amazing session.
- Vegan Fried Egg Recipe: Here Are Some Fabulous Food Item For Vegetarianson April 9, 2020 at 6:01 am
Vegan Fried Egg: Try these great food items for vegetarian people
- Protein Supplement: Improve Your Strength With Moong Dalon April 8, 2020 at 11:19 am
Improve Your Strength Without Exercise! Try This Moong Dal Protein Supplement.
- Dr Bathwal Tells How To Store Foods To Minimize Waste During Lockdownon April 8, 2020 at 6:39 am
Dr. Swati Bathwal is telling how to store your food items to minimize their waste and maximize their use.
- Lose Arm Fat and Tone Them With Yogaon April 7, 2020 at 12:52 pm
If you want to tone your arms and expel the arm fat in easy and effective way, try these yoga exercises.
- World Health Day 2020: Here’s What Makes Salt Essential In Our Daily Diet,...on April 7, 2020 at 2:58 am
Iodine is an essential micronutrient that is required for the production of thyroid hormone
- Fitness At The Age Of 81: Here’s How Milind Soman’s Mom Shows Major Fitness...on April 6, 2020 at 3:06 am
Who says only young people can be in fitness? Major fitness goals set by Milind Soman’s mother is an inspiration
- Know Your Plate: Calorie Count Of Traditional Maharashtrian Sweet Dish Puran...on April 5, 2020 at 6:30 am
On average Puran Poli has 219 Calories including 34g – 66% Carbs, 3g – 13% Fat, 11g - 21% Protein.
- Can Eating Breakfast Make You Happier? Listen To What This Nutritionist Has To...on April 5, 2020 at 3:30 am
With The World Health Day approaching, here’s how the first meal of the day become the building blocks of happiness and good health
- Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar Practices Shirsasana Or Head Stand. Talks About...on April 3, 2020 at 7:56 am
Want to know some benefits of a headstand, here's what Rujuta Diwekar has to say on the same
- 5 Ways To Add Whey Protein In Your Daily Food Itemson April 3, 2020 at 3:12 am
Protein has some important health benefits as it reduces cravings, increases stamina, replenishes muscles and aids weight loss.
- Fuss About The Dalgona Coffee Trend: Know How It Is Madeon April 2, 2020 at 9:44 am
This lockdown phase is leading to several chains and trends on social media. Let's get to know what all about the dalgona coffee?
- Happy Birthday Ajay Devgn: What Keeps The Tanhaji Actor Fit At The Age Of 51?on April 2, 2020 at 5:15 am
Happy Birthday Ajay Devgn: Here's How The Tanhaji Actor Keeps Himself Fit At The Age Of 51
- Laughter King Kapil Sharma’s Weight Loss Journey: Takeaways From The Birthday...on April 2, 2020 at 4:54 am
Kapil Sharma Birthday Special: Here is Kapil Sharma's fitness secret and his weight loss transformation.
- Know What Makes Flaxseed A Wonderfood For All - Dr Bathwalon April 1, 2020 at 10:04 am
Are you looking for that super- seed or a superfood which is within your budget, is super nutritious, can readily be stocked and accessible to you?
- Food Leftover Troubling You? Here's How Leftover Rice Can Be Put To Its Best...on April 1, 2020 at 9:18 am
Don't throw the leftovers, instead put them to good use by making another dish out of one dish
- Watch Shraddha Kapoor's Fitness Routine During Lockdown: Pull-Off These...on April 1, 2020 at 8:08 am
Run and squat! This is how Shraddha Kapoor keeps herself fit even during this lockdown
- Easy To Cook Recipes Under 15 Minutes While You Work From Homeon March 31, 2020 at 2:30 pm
Have no time to cook elaborate meals due to office work? Here are some easy recipes to follow this time
- Disadvantages of Coconut Water, This Health Drink Can Be Bad Too!on March 31, 2020 at 10:14 am
Do you love drinking coconut water? Read these disadvantages before so that you do not risk your health.