- Cannabis use both helps and hurts entrepreneurial creativityon January 26, 2021 at 3:28 pm
When entrepreneurs dream up ideas for new businesses, cannabis use might help, and hinder, their creativity, according to a new study.
- To combat false news, correct after readingon January 26, 2021 at 3:27 pm
A new study co-authored by MIT scholars finds that fact-checking labels, when attached to online news headlines, actually work better after people […]
- Toddlers who use touchscreens may be more distractibleon January 26, 2021 at 1:27 pm
New research highlights some of the effects regular use of touchscreens might have on toddlers.
- Afternoon napping linked to better mental agilityon January 26, 2021 at 12:18 am
Taking a regular afternoon nap may be linked to better mental agility, suggests new research.
- Light pollution linked to preterm birth increaseon January 26, 2021 at 12:18 am
Scientists conducted the first study to examine the fetal health impact of light pollution based on a direct measure of skyglow, an important aspect […]
- Drink and drug risk is lower among optimistic pupils with 'happy' memorieson January 25, 2021 at 7:46 pm
Teenagers with happy childhood memories are likely to drink less, take fewer drugs and enjoy learning, according to new research.
- Watching decision making in the brainon January 25, 2021 at 7:45 pm
Neuroscientists and engineers have developed a system that can show the neural process of decision making in real time, including the mental process […]
- Street trees close to the home may reduce the risk of depressionon January 25, 2021 at 4:31 pm
Daily contact with trees in the street may reduce the need for antidepressants. Street tree planting in cities may be a nature-based solution in […]
- Sport may fast-track numeracy skills for Indigenous childrenon January 25, 2021 at 2:44 pm
Greater sports participation among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children is linked with better academic performance, according to new […]
- Women influenced coevolution of dogs and humanson January 25, 2021 at 2:40 pm
A cross-cultural analysis found several factors may have played a role in building the relationship between humans and dogs, including temperature, […]
- Exercising muscle combats chronic inflammation on its ownon January 22, 2021 at 7:06 pm
Biomedical engineers have demonstrated that human muscle has an innate ability to ward off damaging effects of chronic inflammation when exercised. […]
- Do promotions make consumers more generous?on January 22, 2021 at 3:19 pm
Price promotions can have a positive effect on consumers' donation behavior because the monetary savings from price promotions increase consumers' […]
- Friends are most valued in cultures where they may be needed moston January 21, 2021 at 11:54 pm
Researchers reveal cultural and health benefits of close human relationships in a new study.
- 'Aging well' greatly affected by hopes and fears for later lifeon January 21, 2021 at 8:09 pm
If you believe you are capable of becoming the healthy, engaged person you want to be in old age, you are much more likely to experience that […]
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young childrenon January 21, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Researchers report a comprehensive pilot study on the metabolic effects of full vegan diet on young children. The study found vegan children to have […]
- 'Smiling eyes' may not signify true happiness after allon January 21, 2021 at 6:20 pm
A smile that lifts the cheeks and crinkles the eyes is thought by many to be truly genuine. But new research casts doubt on whether this joyful […]
- What happens to your body during tailgatingon January 21, 2021 at 6:20 pm
Researchers simulated a tailgating situation with a small group of overweight but healthy men and examined the impact of the eating and drinking on […]
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based dieton January 21, 2021 at 6:18 pm
People on a low-fat, plant-based diet ate fewer daily calories but had higher insulin and blood glucose levels, compared to when they ate a […]
- 'Attitude of gratitude' keeps older people in Japan feeling hopeful as they ageon January 21, 2021 at 6:16 pm
Older people in Japan have an 'attitude of gratitude' which keeps them feeling hopeful despite the challenges of aging, a new study says.
- Appearance, social norms keep students off Zoom camerason January 20, 2021 at 12:43 am
Researchers surveyed 312 students found that while some students had concerns about the lack of privacy or their home environment, 41% of the 276 […]
Whether you’re an experienced trader or new to the markets
we have the tools to help you succeed
- 5 Healthy Chutneys to Boost Immunity and Secure Healthon April 9, 2020 at 9:32 am
Do you love eating chutneys? Here are healthy chutneys and their amazing health benefits.
- Simple Yoga Poses Reflecting The Different Stages Of A Growing Butterflyon April 9, 2020 at 8:36 am
Encourage your kid to practice Yoga with these simple and interesting butterfly yoga exercises. Do together for an amazing session.
- Vegan Fried Egg Recipe: Here Are Some Fabulous Food Item For Vegetarianson April 9, 2020 at 6:01 am
Vegan Fried Egg: Try these great food items for vegetarian people
- Protein Supplement: Improve Your Strength With Moong Dalon April 8, 2020 at 11:19 am
Improve Your Strength Without Exercise! Try This Moong Dal Protein Supplement.
- Dr Bathwal Tells How To Store Foods To Minimize Waste During Lockdownon April 8, 2020 at 6:39 am
Dr. Swati Bathwal is telling how to store your food items to minimize their waste and maximize their use.
- Lose Arm Fat and Tone Them With Yogaon April 7, 2020 at 12:52 pm
If you want to tone your arms and expel the arm fat in easy and effective way, try these yoga exercises.
- World Health Day 2020: Here’s What Makes Salt Essential In Our Daily Diet,...on April 7, 2020 at 2:58 am
Iodine is an essential micronutrient that is required for the production of thyroid hormone
- Fitness At The Age Of 81: Here’s How Milind Soman’s Mom Shows Major Fitness...on April 6, 2020 at 3:06 am
Who says only young people can be in fitness? Major fitness goals set by Milind Soman’s mother is an inspiration
- Know Your Plate: Calorie Count Of Traditional Maharashtrian Sweet Dish Puran...on April 5, 2020 at 6:30 am
On average Puran Poli has 219 Calories including 34g – 66% Carbs, 3g – 13% Fat, 11g - 21% Protein.
- Can Eating Breakfast Make You Happier? Listen To What This Nutritionist Has To...on April 5, 2020 at 3:30 am
With The World Health Day approaching, here’s how the first meal of the day become the building blocks of happiness and good health
- Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar Practices Shirsasana Or Head Stand. Talks About...on April 3, 2020 at 7:56 am
Want to know some benefits of a headstand, here's what Rujuta Diwekar has to say on the same
- 5 Ways To Add Whey Protein In Your Daily Food Itemson April 3, 2020 at 3:12 am
Protein has some important health benefits as it reduces cravings, increases stamina, replenishes muscles and aids weight loss.
- Fuss About The Dalgona Coffee Trend: Know How It Is Madeon April 2, 2020 at 9:44 am
This lockdown phase is leading to several chains and trends on social media. Let's get to know what all about the dalgona coffee?
- Happy Birthday Ajay Devgn: What Keeps The Tanhaji Actor Fit At The Age Of 51?on April 2, 2020 at 5:15 am
Happy Birthday Ajay Devgn: Here's How The Tanhaji Actor Keeps Himself Fit At The Age Of 51
- Laughter King Kapil Sharma’s Weight Loss Journey: Takeaways From The Birthday...on April 2, 2020 at 4:54 am
Kapil Sharma Birthday Special: Here is Kapil Sharma's fitness secret and his weight loss transformation.
- Know What Makes Flaxseed A Wonderfood For All - Dr Bathwalon April 1, 2020 at 10:04 am
Are you looking for that super- seed or a superfood which is within your budget, is super nutritious, can readily be stocked and accessible to you?
- Food Leftover Troubling You? Here's How Leftover Rice Can Be Put To Its Best...on April 1, 2020 at 9:18 am
Don't throw the leftovers, instead put them to good use by making another dish out of one dish
- Watch Shraddha Kapoor's Fitness Routine During Lockdown: Pull-Off These...on April 1, 2020 at 8:08 am
Run and squat! This is how Shraddha Kapoor keeps herself fit even during this lockdown
- Easy To Cook Recipes Under 15 Minutes While You Work From Homeon March 31, 2020 at 2:30 pm
Have no time to cook elaborate meals due to office work? Here are some easy recipes to follow this time
- Disadvantages of Coconut Water, This Health Drink Can Be Bad Too!on March 31, 2020 at 10:14 am
Do you love drinking coconut water? Read these disadvantages before so that you do not risk your health.