- Consuming fruit and vegetables and exercising can make you happieron September 16, 2021 at 6:29 pm
New research led by the University of Kent and University of Reading has found that fruit and vegetable consumption and exercise can increase levels […]
- PFAS exposure can affect women’s ability to breastfeedon September 16, 2021 at 3:45 pm
Women with higher levels of PFAS in their system may be 20% more likely to stop breastfeeding early, according to a new study.
- Making musical performances safer in the era of COVID-19on September 15, 2021 at 5:51 pm
Researchers have studied aerosol production from playing wind instruments, singing and acting, allowing them to develop recommendations to minimize […]
- Marching band kids at risk from heat illnesson September 15, 2021 at 5:51 pm
This time of year, you hear a lot about heat-related illnesses in athletes. Thousands of student-athletes are sidelined by heat illnesses each year, […]
- Many mothers may have delayed or abandoned plans for additional children...on September 15, 2021 at 3:10 pm
Nearly half of New York City mothers who had been trying to become pregnant again before the coronavirus pandemic began stopped in the first few […]
- Are there DBPs in that cup of tea?on September 15, 2021 at 12:58 pm
Surpassed only by water, tea is the second most consumed beverage worldwide. When boiled tap water is used to brew tea, residual chlorine in the […]
- Probiotic-containing yogurt protects against microbiome changes that lead to...on September 14, 2021 at 10:48 pm
Eating yogurt containing a particular strain of a well-studied probiotic appears to protect against harmful changes in the gut microbiome that are […]
- Changes to workplace cafeteria menus nudge workers to consume fewer calorieson September 14, 2021 at 10:48 pm
A study carried out at 19 workplace cafeterias has shown that reducing portion sizes and replacing higher calorie food and drinks with lower calorie […]
- Gut microbiota influences the ability to lose weighton September 14, 2021 at 5:55 pm
Gut microbiota influences the ability to lose weight in humans, according to new research.
- LSD-triggered altered behaviors linked to abnormal brain communicationon September 14, 2021 at 3:13 pm
Researchers have discovered changes in the brain, triggered by LSD, that may explain the profound altered behavior associated with LSD, helping to […]
- Scientists pinpoint the uncertainty of our working memoryon September 14, 2021 at 3:12 pm
The human brain regions responsible for working memory content are also used to gauge the quality, or uncertainty, of memories, a team of scientists […]
- People synchronize heart rates while listening attentively to storieson September 14, 2021 at 3:12 pm
People often unconsciously synchronize bodily functions like heartbeat and breathing when they share an experience, such as a live performance or […]
- Algorithm finds personalized sound zones in cars for driver, passengerson September 14, 2021 at 3:12 pm
Researchers outline an algorithm that adapts personalized sound zones within a car to changes in seat position, allowing riders to listen to their […]
- New 3D-printed sensor can detect glyphosate in beverageson September 14, 2021 at 2:00 pm
A newly developed, low-cost sensor can detect and accurately measure the amount of the widely used and controversial herbicide, glyphosate, in […]
- Body clock off-schedule? Prebiotics may helpon September 14, 2021 at 2:00 pm
A new study suggests simple dietary compounds known as prebiotics, which serve as food for beneficial gut bacteria, could play an important role in […]
- Do Alexa and Siri make kids bossier? New research suggests you might not need...on September 14, 2021 at 2:01 am
A team studied whether hanging out with conversational agents, such as Alexa or Siri, could affect the way children communicate with their fellow […]
- Scientists claim that overeating is not the primary cause of obesityon September 13, 2021 at 5:57 pm
A perspective article challenges the 'energy balance model,' which says weight gain occurs because individuals consume more energy than they expend. […]
- Creative exploration followed by exploitation can lead to a career’s greatest...on September 13, 2021 at 5:57 pm
By using artificial intelligence to mine big data related to artists, film directors and scientists, researchers have found that years of exploration […]
- Men may sleep worse on nights during the first half of the lunar cycleon September 13, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Men's sleep may be more powerfully influenced by the lunar cycle than women's, according to a new study.
- Socio-economic status of children can influence microorganisms in their...on September 13, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Findings suggest that a family's socio-economic status (SES) may influence children's composition of gut microbiome -- the mix of microscopic […]
- 5 Healthy Chutneys to Boost Immunity and Secure Healthon April 9, 2020 at 9:32 am
Do you love eating chutneys? Here are healthy chutneys and their amazing health benefits.
- Simple Yoga Poses Reflecting The Different Stages Of A Growing Butterflyon April 9, 2020 at 8:36 am
Encourage your kid to practice Yoga with these simple and interesting butterfly yoga exercises. Do together for an amazing session.
- Vegan Fried Egg Recipe: Here Are Some Fabulous Food Item For Vegetarianson April 9, 2020 at 6:01 am
Vegan Fried Egg: Try these great food items for vegetarian people
- Protein Supplement: Improve Your Strength With Moong Dalon April 8, 2020 at 11:19 am
Improve Your Strength Without Exercise! Try This Moong Dal Protein Supplement.
- Dr Bathwal Tells How To Store Foods To Minimize Waste During Lockdownon April 8, 2020 at 6:39 am
Dr. Swati Bathwal is telling how to store your food items to minimize their waste and maximize their use.
- Lose Arm Fat and Tone Them With Yogaon April 7, 2020 at 12:52 pm
If you want to tone your arms and expel the arm fat in easy and effective way, try these yoga exercises.
- World Health Day 2020: Here’s What Makes Salt Essential In Our Daily Diet,...on April 7, 2020 at 2:58 am
Iodine is an essential micronutrient that is required for the production of thyroid hormone
- Fitness At The Age Of 81: Here’s How Milind Soman’s Mom Shows Major Fitness...on April 6, 2020 at 3:06 am
Who says only young people can be in fitness? Major fitness goals set by Milind Soman’s mother is an inspiration
- Know Your Plate: Calorie Count Of Traditional Maharashtrian Sweet Dish Puran...on April 5, 2020 at 6:30 am
On average Puran Poli has 219 Calories including 34g – 66% Carbs, 3g – 13% Fat, 11g - 21% Protein.
- Can Eating Breakfast Make You Happier? Listen To What This Nutritionist Has To...on April 5, 2020 at 3:30 am
With The World Health Day approaching, here’s how the first meal of the day become the building blocks of happiness and good health
- Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar Practices Shirsasana Or Head Stand. Talks About...on April 3, 2020 at 7:56 am
Want to know some benefits of a headstand, here's what Rujuta Diwekar has to say on the same
- 5 Ways To Add Whey Protein In Your Daily Food Itemson April 3, 2020 at 3:12 am
Protein has some important health benefits as it reduces cravings, increases stamina, replenishes muscles and aids weight loss.
- Fuss About The Dalgona Coffee Trend: Know How It Is Madeon April 2, 2020 at 9:44 am
This lockdown phase is leading to several chains and trends on social media. Let's get to know what all about the dalgona coffee?
- Happy Birthday Ajay Devgn: What Keeps The Tanhaji Actor Fit At The Age Of 51?on April 2, 2020 at 5:15 am
Happy Birthday Ajay Devgn: Here's How The Tanhaji Actor Keeps Himself Fit At The Age Of 51
- Laughter King Kapil Sharma’s Weight Loss Journey: Takeaways From The Birthday...on April 2, 2020 at 4:54 am
Kapil Sharma Birthday Special: Here is Kapil Sharma's fitness secret and his weight loss transformation.
- Know What Makes Flaxseed A Wonderfood For All - Dr Bathwalon April 1, 2020 at 10:04 am
Are you looking for that super- seed or a superfood which is within your budget, is super nutritious, can readily be stocked and accessible to you?
- Food Leftover Troubling You? Here's How Leftover Rice Can Be Put To Its Best...on April 1, 2020 at 9:18 am
Don't throw the leftovers, instead put them to good use by making another dish out of one dish
- Watch Shraddha Kapoor's Fitness Routine During Lockdown: Pull-Off These...on April 1, 2020 at 8:08 am
Run and squat! This is how Shraddha Kapoor keeps herself fit even during this lockdown
- Easy To Cook Recipes Under 15 Minutes While You Work From Homeon March 31, 2020 at 2:30 pm
Have no time to cook elaborate meals due to office work? Here are some easy recipes to follow this time
- Disadvantages of Coconut Water, This Health Drink Can Be Bad Too!on March 31, 2020 at 10:14 am
Do you love drinking coconut water? Read these disadvantages before so that you do not risk your health.