More good news, South Africa!
How beautiful is South Africa..
News – whats on in South Africa
- News24.com | Springbok prop Vincent Koch helps Saracens clinch promotion to end Premiership exileon June 20, 2021 at 8:35 pm
Saracens sealed their return to the English Premiership as they clinched promotion from the Championship with a 57-15 rout of Ealing on Sunday.
- News24.com | Patrice Motsepe says Africa will learn from Europe and launch Super Leagueon June 20, 2021 at 6:51 pm
CAF president Patrice Motsepe believes Africa can succeed where Europe failed and launch a Super League, according to a statement released by the continental organisation on Sunday.
- News24.com | Zuma wants to see justice being done for all South Africans, says Mzwanele Manyion June 20, 2021 at 6:37 pm
Corruption-accused former president Jacob Zuma's battles with the Zondo Commission and National Prosecuting Authority is not only for himself but for all South Africans to ensure that justice is being done.
- News24.com | Ladysmith stones are quartz crystals and not diamonds, experts findon June 20, 2021 at 5:45 pm
The hopes of KwaHlathi's prospectors have been dashed with the news that the stones which they mined are quartz crystals and not diamonds.
- News24.com | Emirates to resume flights to SAon June 20, 2021 at 5:35 pm
The Emirates Group announced its first year of loss in more than 30 years, caused by a significant drop in revenue, fully attributed to the impact of Covid-19-related flight and travel restrictions throughout its entire financial year of 2020/21.
- News24.com | Marquez takes German MotoGP victory for first win since 2019, SA's Brad Binder 4thon June 20, 2021 at 5:34 pm
Marc Marquez banished 18 months of struggles on Sunday as he dominated in the rain at the Sachsenring to win the German MotoGP.
- News24.com | Gqeberha's name is here to stay as Nathi Mthethwa rejects thousands of objectionson June 20, 2021 at 5:16 pm
The pronunciation lessons some people needed for new place names like Gqeberha and Qonce will not be wasted after Sport, Arts and Culture Minister Nathi Mthethwa rejected thousands of objections to name changes in the Eastern Cape
- Businessinsider.co.za | We fact-checked daily deals discount claims from OneDayOnly and Takealoton June 20, 2021 at 4:07 pm
Not all deals are as good as online stores make them sound.
- News24.com | Six die on the R74 between Kranskop and Greytown, KwaZulu-Natalon June 20, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Six people were killed in an accident on the R74 between Kranskop and Greytown on Saturday night.
- News24.com | Covid-19: China gives one-billionth vaccine shoton June 20, 2021 at 4:03 pm
China on Sunday announced it had administered its one-billionth shot in the world's biggest coronavirus inoculation drive as Brazil's death toll from the pandemic passed 500 000.
- News24.com | Kyle Verreynne on T20 omission v Pakistan: 'I know where I stand with coach'on June 20, 2021 at 4:02 pm
Proteas Test newbie Kyle Verreynne said he was aware of what was being written when he wasn't getting an opportunity to play in the T20 series against Pakistan in April this year.
- News24.com | Dobson on WP's win over Bulls: We played some pretty careless rugby at stageson June 20, 2021 at 4:01 pm
Western Province coach John Dobson said his side were guilty of playing "some pretty careless rugby at stages" during their 48-24 victory over the Bulls in first-round Currie Cup.
- News24.com | Armed fugitive sought in connection with R400m cocaine bust in Pretoriaon June 20, 2021 at 3:58 pm
Investigators from the Hawks' SA Narcotics Enforcement Bureau are hunting a suspected drug trafficker who evaded arrest when three people linked to a R400 million cocaine haul in Pretoria were nabbed last week in Cape Town.
- News24.com | Joburg Mayor Geoff Makhubo positive for Covid-19on June 20, 2021 at 3:23 pm
Johannesburg Mayor Geoff Makhuba is in quarantine after contracting Covid-19 in Gauteng's third wave of heightened infections.
- News24.com | Slim hope for hundreds of tourism businesses asking for second Covid-19 relief fundon June 20, 2021 at 3:00 pm
The Department of Tourism has been inundated with hundreds of pleas for help from financially distressed businesses in the industry.
- Businessinsider.co.za | Three Chinese astronauts have stepped foot on China's new space station for the first timeon June 20, 2021 at 2:40 pm
Three taikonauts have entered China's space station for the first time, CGTN reported.
- News24.com | ANC, Harrismith community leaders to 'map a way forward' after week-long protestson June 20, 2021 at 1:38 pm
The ANC is expected to meet Harrismith community leaders to discuss a way forward after week-long service delivery protests in the area.
- News24.com | Oil price spike: OPEC must manage shift from lack of demandon June 20, 2021 at 1:25 pm
The oil market is rapidly shifting from a period of over-supply during the height of the pandemic to one of potential shortage.
- News24.com | SA surgeons to reconstruct face of 9-year-old boy after Zimbabwe hyena attackon June 20, 2021 at 12:59 pm
Plastic surgeons in South Africa are preparing to reconstruct the face of a nine-year-old Zimbabwean boy mauled by a hyena in an attack last month.
- News24.com | KwaZulu-Natal cop dies on duty after alleged speedster runs him overon June 20, 2021 at 10:50 am
A motorist has been arrested for running over a traffic officer who was manning a speed camera operation along the N2 in eMpangeni, KwaZulu-Natal.